Senior Cyber Security Consultant – £60k – £75k
Hybrid – Office / Site / Home
An international Cyber consultancy is strengthening its UK offering with the addition of an outstanding Senior Cyber Security consultant – like you.
You’ll be managing projects and your team of consultants. You’ll also be joining a company in a senior role at the beginning of a period of sustained growth.
Every opportunity for professional growth is right there, it’s up to you to decide how far into leadership you want to progress.
This is an inclusive company that wants is staff and their families to feel like they’re part of their success. You’ll get to enjoy family BBQs and even get your birthday off.
Outline Role of the Senior Cyber Security Consultant:
- Manage and deliver out end to end security transformation engagements – this is an all-in role, consultation through to implementation.
- Provide mentorship to you junior consultants.
- Working across all industries, you’ll collaborate with your team and clients to help them understand the risks to their business, developing pragmatic and effective solutions and controls.
Outline requirements of the Senior Cyber Security Consultant:
- A positive energy, an inclusive attitude and the desire to engage with clients rather than just be a box ticker.
- The ability to discuss and report technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIST PCI.
- Conducting security maturity/risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
For more information on the Senior Cyber Consultant Role apply online or reach out to Ryan Kelly at email@example.com – NOW!