Cyber Security Consultant – £45k – £65k
London / Oxford
Hybrid – Office / Site / Home
An international Cyber consultancy is strengthening its UK offering with the addition of an outstanding Cyber Security consultant – like you. You’ll be working with experienced Senior / Senior / principal consultants, upskilling through association and moving organically into more senior roles as the company continues on its trajectory of success.
Every opportunity for professional growth is right there, it’s up to you to decide how far you want to take it.
You’ll have a structured training plan and get support if you want to gain industry certifications.
This is an inclusive company that wants is staff and their families to feel like they’re part of their success. You’ll get to enjoy family BBQ’s, get you birthday off and there’s even the potential for overseas exchange programmes to their global office locations.
Outline Role of the Cyber Security Consultant:
- This is a career progressing role and you’ll be given responsibility in line with your experience to carry out end to end security transformation engagements – this is an all-in role, consultation through to implementation.
- You’ll be part of a team of professionals committed to delivering end to end transformation projects.
- Working across all industries, you’ll collaborate with your team and clients to help them understand the risks to their business, developing pragmatic and effective solutions and controls.
Outline requirements of the Cyber Security Consultant:
- A positive energy, an inclusive attitude and the desire to engage with clients rather than just be a box ticker.
- The ability to discuss and report technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIST PCI.
- In line with your experience – conducting security maturity / risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
For more information on the Cyber Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org