I am currently working with a world renowned Banking organisation who are looking for a Information Security/Risk Consultant to aid clients with their Cyber/Information Security maturity. You will be helping the development of their supplier assessment processes and contributing to the maintenace of their security frameworks.
They are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security in an equivalent role
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc.
- Experience with maintenance of an established ISMS and retention of security accreditations such as ISO27001 or NIST
- Experience of analysis and assessments of Information Security frameworks
- Experience with managing Information Security assessments from 3rd parties and conducting similar on service providers/vendors
This is a highly stimulating opportunity to improve the information security processes of a well regarded banking client, working alongside and learning from highly experienced Information Security professionals.
This role is paying between £300-£350/day inside IR35, fully remote and will be a 6 month contract with a likelihood for extension.
If you are interested, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org