Senior Information Security Consultant:
Hybrid – Bristol
£70k – £85k
Come and work for a global FS provider, recognised the world over and considered a leader in their field.
Join the team as a Senior InfoSec consultant working across all sectors with a particular focus on Mergers and Acquisitions.
Growth through acquisition is common, but the risks associated with acquisitions are becoming more and more focused on the financial liability posed by inheriting unknown cyber and infosec risks.
This is where your broad experience comes in. You’ll play a key role in the fast passed, diverse roller coaster ride that is the Mergers and Acquisitions market. You’ll have a central role within this international organisation making a critical contribution to the company strategy and direction.
The decisions you make and the recommendations you report will have a direct impact on the outcome of potential acquisitions – This is no passenger role!
Outline Responsibilities of the Information Security Consultant:
- Provide pre-transaction lifecycle – this can range from high level (1 day with C -Suite) to a 3-week deep dive with vulnerability assessments, security maturity etc – the objective is to report findings to the business so they have a clear understanding or the risk (and value of the risk) pre-acquisition.
- Post-acquisition – develop a road map to achieve security alignment to your parent company.
Requirements of the Information Security Consultant:
- You’ll have a genuine desire to work in a dynamic M&A ecosystem.
- Experience or a desire to understanding and articulate cyber risk, including the common threats and how they impact different sectors.
- Good technical knowledge in areas such as infrastructure, security design, network, cloud security etc.
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues into jargon-free dialogue for non tech audiences.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as SIO27001, NIST.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.