Information Security Management System (ISMS) Co-ordinator
Hybrid | once or twice a month in London
£40K – £50K
A leading UK consultancy are looking to build out their internal CISO team with a brand new function of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) Co-ordinator
Working alongside experienced InfoSec professionals, you will be reporting into the Information Risk Manager, as well as working with the wider team – including the CISO.
The ISMS Co-ordinator role is an excellent opportunity for development and progression, as well as a perfect way to upskill, pulling together knowledge of certifications like ISO, auditing and managing IS controls
The role of an ISMS Co-ordinator
- You will provide support to the Information Security Manager and the wider CISO team by taking the lead in auditing IS controls both delivering audits themselves and coordinating with other internal and external auditors
- Responsible for the effective audit, management and operation of the ISMS and IS risks and controls, as well as maintaining ISO27001
Why be an ISMS Co-ordinator
- This is a unique role that sits in a small team (independent to IT) within a large organisation giving more independence and responsibility.
- As a brand new role, it is a chance to make a real impact on the business and be involved in the development of the team from the beginning
- You will be leading the audit and management of the IS management system – More responsibility and opportunity for career progression
If you are interested or know someone that might be, please apply or email Georgia at email@example.com