Information Security Manager
London / Hybrid
£55k – £75k
A well-funded startup that can name some of the world’s biggest businesses among their clients. Their product is the first global network of its kind and it’s been built by a team of fun, diverse, passionate, and dynamic people.
Now looking for an Information Security Manager like you to join the team and take ownership of the internal security.
Security is at the heart of our client’s business, so everything you do will be met with open arms, in fact, you’ll be positively encouraged to create as secure and environment as possible.
A snapshot of the Benefits:
- A commitment to personal training and development and support obtaining the certs you deem most valuable – our client love people that love to learn.
- Stock options
- 24day Holiday / year.
- Option to have an additional 30 day’s unpaid holiday / year 😁
- And of course, lots of socials to try and make up for lost time.
Outline Responsibilities of the Information Security Manager:
- Starting almost from scratch gain and retain ISO 27001 accreditation
- Take complete ownership of building and developing a defense that will both secure the business and give you huge sense of satisfaction.
- Develop the ISMS and the road map to security maturity.
- Escalate and educate throughout the business to ensure everyone understands the controls and why they’re in place.
For more information on the Information Security Manager apply on-line now or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com