Information Security Manager
London / Remote
It’s your chance to join a Blue Chip organisation that understands the need for information security and is fully on board with embracing it across their many departments. They want to implement and evolve their Information Security posture as a means of enabling business progression in the advancing digital world.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Info Sec and effectively become his right-hand man / woman. You’ll be joining and running what’s already a close and supportive team. A team that’s delivery focused but pragmatic. You’ll work across multiple departments ensuring security resilience and continuity is achieved throughout the business regardless of their diverse needs.
For this role you’ll use the full range of your information security knowledge, drawing on your solid foundation of the security frameworks and using your tech knowledge and excellent communication skills you’ll talk with the analysts, security architects and service desk staff. Whilst this is a management role, you’ll still get to enjoy being hands on and working across a broad landscape.
This is your opportunity be an advocate in educating and empowering our clients’ employees to make Information / Cyber security BAU across the company.
While Certs are nice to have, our client understand the importance of the right person and is willing to support you through certs you want to gain.
Some of the Responsibilities of the Information Security Manager:
- Day to day management of the team, the operational activities, and the ISMS.
- Produce and evolve processes and procedures to ensure compliance.
- You’ll be responsible for risk management and maintaining the risk register
- A broad knowledge of the security landscape including, Supply chain risk, Security operations and standards such as ISO 27001 and NIS Directive.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with the outsourced SOC – responding to incidents as required.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, and office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com