Information Security Officer
55k – 65k Euro
Hybrid, Dublin– Split – home : Office 3 : 2
Reporting directly to the CISO this is your chance to join a global FS company that’s strengthening its InfoSec team to align with the company’s continued growth and success. Your career will progress organically in a role that has the potential to fast track to a Senior position in a company with a global reach.
In the annual staff review the feedback was almost 100% positive. People that work here are passionate, supportive and bring a positive attitude, all of which contributes to the excellent culture enjoyed in this company.
Responsibilities of the Information Security Officer
- You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment that’s dynamic broad and unlikely to ever be boring.
- This is a hands-on role a role for someone that wants to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
- You’ll be heavily involved in 3rd party risk and ensuring the controls are in place.
- You’ll be actively involved with the implementation of the minimum-security standards of company acquisitions.
- Evangelise security policies throughout the group and its subsidiaries becoming and SME for security policy and governance.
- Maintain and evolve the group ISMS, policies and standards ensuring they align to best practice.
- Assist the CISO in managing cyber risk across the business.
Requirements of the Information Security Officer
- Framework knowledge such as ISO27001, NIST, CIS
- Certs such as CISA, CISM, ISO27001 LA /LI
- Experience writing and developing security policies and procedures
- Excellent comms – written and verbal with a natural ability to translate security issues into jargon free language
- Have a good understanding of the threat landscape
For more information on the Information Security Officer apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com