Information Security Officer
Hybrid | Once a month in Milton Keynes Office
£50K – £60K
My client is a leading integrated software system provider who are looking for information security officers to join their team and act as partner, adviser, and authority in the implementation of the organisations risk management framework.
If you’re looking for a varied role, from assurance and infrastructure, to advising colleagues on options to become more secure – this is the role for you!
Responsibilities of an information security officer
- Acting as a security subject matter expert on risk
- Communicating the risks and guidance to key stakeholders
- Ensuring and advising on compliance with standards, frameworks, and legislations
Required experience of an information security officer
- The ability to build relationships and communicate with stakeholders is key here
- Taking information and adding value through assessments for use by stakeholders as well as making good judgements on that information to provide recommendation
- They are ideally looking for someone with a broad knowledge of cyber and infosec areas, across technologies, with experience of security controls/frameworks
Why be an information security officer?
- This is a role with autonomy to take control of information security
- It is also majority home-based role
- It’s an ideal role for progression, a chance to get involved with a variety of infosec matters and be an SME to key stakeholders and seniors – perfect to upskill, take the next step in your career!
If this seems interesting to you, please send your CV to Georgia at email@example.com