Information Technology Auditor (Internal Audit) – London
· I’m working with one of the UK’s leading accountancy consultancies. Their IT/cyber divisions are growing exponentially, and my client is looking for is an IT internal Auditor.
· They are currently working on a number of great projects, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a small security team within a large organisation, manage multiple clients with endless opportunities to progress your career.
Responsibilities of an Information Technology Auditor (Internal Audit)
- Assist and support the development of the internal audit plan for my client, including risk assessments and engagement with key stakeholders to shape the IT audit plan
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks
- Plan and scope IT internal audit reviews, including meeting key stakeholders, drafting and agreeing audit Terms of Reference.
- IT internal audit and Work across all business areas as well as3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Working alongside Senior IT Auditors & Information Security consultants who aresubject matter experts within consultancy globally and use this expertise to build credibility with clients.
Skills required for the Information Technology Auditor (Internal Audit)
- Strong relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders on the place of IT Audit in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- Strong IT internal audit experience within a large organisation. Experience with ITGC’s is desirable.
- Cyber security frameworks (iso27001, NIST etc.)
- Vast experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Have a good technical background (CISA or CIMA qualification is a bonus, not required)
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
- At least 1-3 years’ experience within security (BIG 4/ consultancy experience is desirable)
Benefits of working as an Information Technology Auditor (Internal Audit)
- A company that is focused on developing their employee’s skills and qualifications (they have a dedicated floor purely for training resources).
- Be able to join a small security team within a large corporation and help build that team.