IT Auditor – London – Manchester – Birmingham
£30k – £45k Subject to Experience
I’m working with one of the UK’s leading accountancy and business advisory consultancies. Their IT/cyber division is experiencing significant growth due to their continued success and excelent reputation. As a result, they’re looking to appoint an IT Auditor to strengthen their team. Our client is financially very stable and due to the size of the team you have the visibility and the and chance of progression that perhaps wouldn’t come with a larger consultancy.
Our client is very committed to providing budget for employees to develop & further their skills & qualifications (they have an entire floor in their building dedicated to training resources). Their employees consistently rank ‘personal development’ as their main reason for staying joining and staying with our client.
The role of the IT Auditor:
- Assist and support the Senior Audit Team to develop audit plans including risk assessments and engagement with key stakeholders to shape the IT audit plan
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks
- Plan and scope IT audit reviews, including meeting key stakeholders, drafting and agreeing audit Terms of Reference.
- Carry out IT audit and work across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Working alongside Senior IT Auditors & Information Security consultants who are subject matter experts within consultancy globally and use this expertise to build credibility with clients – work with ISO27001, NIST, COBIT & ITGC’s.
Requirement of the IT Auditor:
- Use your excellent client facing skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders.
- IT internal audit experience within a large organisation would be desirable. Experience with ITGC’s is desirable.
- Cyber security frameworks (iso27001, NIST etc.) – Desirable
- Vast experience in conducting IT audits, report writing and highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Have a good technical background (CISA qualification is a bonus, not required)
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users to understand information security risk exposure
This is a hybrid role – currently remote, however site visits will be necessary as require, and safe to do so. Again, you will need to visit the client’s office a couple of times a week – the offices are based in London, Birmingham, and Manchester
For more information on the IT Auditor Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org