Infrastructure EUC Engineer – South London/Hybrid – £35-40K + benefits
An Infrastructure EUC Engineer is needed to join an educational organisation and assist by providing an excellent level of third line systems support. This is your opportunity to work in a supportive environment where your career can flourish with continuous learning and development opportunities and a clear growth plan.
Infrastructure EUC Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide installation and day to day support / troubleshooting for the End user compute across the Apple Ecosystem including Apple MacOS, iOS, iPadOS and TvOS and Windows 10
- Provide support for Mobile Device Management (MDM) using tools such as JamF, Meraki, Intune etc.
- Provide support on deploying applications and patches to iOS, MacOS and Android devices.
- Provide level three support with in-depth knowledge of desktop/application troubleshooting
- Provide support for Windows operating system patching, enterprise class desktop hardware and software such as Windows 10, Remote management, and troubleshooting.
- Assist with the population of articles in the HALO Knowledge Base.
- Ensure that support is carried out according to the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A minimum of three years of experience of carrying out a similar client facing role
- Experience of installation/ troubleshooting of the following:
- In-depth understanding of MacOS, iOS, iPadOS and TvOS to deploy, maintain and support across the environment
- One-to-One and Shared iPad deployments
- In-depth understanding of Mobile Device Management / Enterprise Mobility Management with JamF, MS Intune and Meraki
- Understanding of tools and solutions to implement IT Security best practice such as AV, MFA, Encryption.
- In-Depth understanding of Windows 10
- Good understanding of Windows Server 2012 to Windows server 2022
- Good understanding of Networking, DNS and DHCP
- Office 365/ MS Azure
- Experience of working in an on-site IT based Customer Service
- Knowledge of O365 Click to run packaging and management.
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at email@example.com or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.