Infrastructure Security Engineer – £65-75k London or Hove
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Security Engineer who has strong commercial experience in security firewalls, data monitoring /protection and DLP. The Infrastructure Security Engineer will be ensuring the safeguarding of the business.
The role is perfect for someone who likes a team atmosphere and is focused on delivering positive change. The employer is globally recognised for it’s outstanding bonus and benefits package and are proud to offer flexible working to ensure employees have an excellent work life balance
The ideal candidate will have prior industry experience as well as a strong understanding of firewall and related network security technologies. They will also have experience in managing complex stakeholder relationships coupled with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities of an Infrastructure Security Engineer
- You will be supporting and implementing the management of network security processes ranging from Firewall infrastructure change management, email security to web filtering.
- You’ll also be responsible for overseeing vendors, ensuring they meet contractually defined service level agreements.
- Providing support to security operations and incident management personnel as well as identifying new technologies.
- Delivering, maintaining an information classification scheme across the organisation.
- Supporting the deployment of mobile device management solutions.
- Engaging business divisions to identify and manage their information protection requirements as an input into the development and management of DLP Policies
- Rewarded for your ability, performance as well as attitude.
- Packages that are tailored to things that are dear to you.
- 27 Days of holidays
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Performance related bonuses
- Discounts along a range of high street stores
For more information on the Senior InfoSec SOC Analyst role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.firstname.lastname@example.org