IT Auditor – London
Join one of the largest UK Consultancies looking to expand their IT Audit and Cybersecurity practise as an IT Auditor. As an IT Auditor you’ll work with a number of clients from different sectors e.g. FS to Gaming looking to conduct risk assessments and deliver quality IT audits within the agreed time-frame. Given the team is still growing you’ll gain the opportunity to work closely with Senior Management and Partners learning from some of the very best in the IT Audit space.
What you’ll be doing as an IT Auditor :
- Gain the opportunity to successfully plan and coordinate IT Audit engagements ranging from General IT control reviews, Application control reviews, regulatory reviews (SOX) to compliance projects.
- Engage with senior stakeholders building rapport and presenting audit findings as you work with a variety of organisations spanning sectors such as FS, Retail, Legal etc.
- Utilise your experience to perform risk assessments across the wider business taking a look at the wider business impact
- Perform walkthroughs, observations and even interviews with clients to fully understand the scope of their business and apply findings to develop their processes and systems.
- Further your skill-set as you take the opportunity to work towards industry recognised certifications such as CISA, CISM etc.
What you’ll need to be an IT Auditor:
- The ability to build strong and long lasting relationships with Senior Stakeholders
- Experience working within IT audit conducting risk assessments, application control reviews, IT control reviews
- Appetite to learn, grow and develop
- The ability to understand a relay technical information to non technical people
- Hold industry recognised qualifications e.g. CISA or be willing to work towards them
- Strong communication skills
If interested in learning more, please click the apply button below and reach out to Aran Connery on LinkedIn.