Information Systems Security Engineer / Officer – On-site (Maryland)
If you are an experienced ISSO/ISSE, hold Top Secret clearance, and look for exciting projects in state of the art facilities, look no further.
A boutique consultancy based in Maryland is looking for ISSOs and ISSEs (Information Systems Security Engineers and Officers) to join their growing business. They are involved in a variety of projects and need experts like you to deliver world-class services to the US government and other federal organizations.
As an ISSO and ISSE, you will work alongside the cofounders as a subcontractor on various IC, DoD, and Federal Agencies, helping developing state of the art projects in Fort Meade.
Outline requirements of an ISSO/ISSE:
- 5+ years of experience in providing technical expertise on computer network design, implementation, and accreditation as an ISSO/ISSE
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Suitable candidates must possess a TS//SCI security clearance with polygraph
- Certifications such as CISSP, Network +, Security + (preferred)
Outline responsibilities of an ISSO/ISSE:
- Overseeing information security, cybersecurity and IT risk management programs based on industry-accepted information security and risk management frameworks.
- Performing vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support accreditation and other program protection activities
- Conducting technical evaluation of information system design, focusing on information security aspects and accreditation
- Utilize various information system inspection tools to audit systems, analyse potential vulnerabilities and identify mitigation approaches
If you are interested in the position and would like to know more please reach out to Nadine Medic at firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.