IT Assurance Manager
Are you ready to take the step up to IT Assurance Manager or are you a manager already and feel like it’s time to join a national company where your skills and expertise will be seen valued and rewarded?
This is a management role and you’ll be responsible for a team of Senior IT Auditors guiding the day-to-day management of the team, planning the effective delivery of the audit programme across the business.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Assurance and ensure audit concerns are escalated accordingly, you’ll attend Senior meetings reporting on key audit findings and develop the internal audit strategy.
This is a role that will provide great management exposure and an opportunity to really establish yourself in a management position.
Requirement of the Senior IT Assurance Manager:
- Experience on IT and OT auditing including processes, applications, infrastructure, security, risk, cloud services and emerging technologies.
- Excellent framework knowledge – COBIT, ITIL, NIST CSF, PCI.
- Experience developing audit strategies and plans and producing reports of a standard suitable for stakeholder and board submission.
- Previous experience leading a successful team who know their priorities and objectives.
- A consultative approach, strong communication and relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders.
This will be a hybrid role split between home / office visits – if required (not just for the sake of filling desks)
For more information on the IT Assurance Manager Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com