IT audit consultant
Manchester, Birmingham or Leeds based
£35K – £45K
A leading UK consultancy is looking to build out their digital advisory / IT Audit teams in Manchester, Leeds, or Birmingham
This is an ideal opportunity to fast track your career by joining a team that truly values your growth and is set to become leaders in IT audit in the midlands and north, replicating their success in London.
This is a chance to work alongside senior leaders and learn with them with excellent training and progression opportunities.
The role of an IT audit consultant:
- You will be responsible for providing IT reviews and audits
- This includes undertaking risk/maturity assessments on client tech and gaps in controls
- Guiding clients with advice on next steps and solutions.
Requirements of an IT audit consultant:
- Some experience within IT Audit or ITGC experience is essential
- Some experience within security audit and information security risk management is also very beneficial – such as experience with InfoSec Frameworks and standards (ISO27001)
- Excellent written and communication skills is also crucial
If this looks interesting to you or anyone you know, please apply or reach out to Georgia on email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.