IT Audit Consultant (internal)
£35k – £50k Training and Excellent Career Development Opertunities
I’m working with one of the UK’s leading business advisory consultancies. Their IT/cyber division is experiencing significant growth due to their continued success and excellent reputation. As a result, they’re looking to appoint an IT Auditor to strengthen their team. Our client is financially very stable and due to the size of the cyber team you’ll have great visibility and the chance of progression that perhaps wouldn’t come with a larger consultancy.
Our client is very committed to providing a budget for employees to develop & further their skills & qualifications. Their employees consistently rank ‘personal development’ as on of the main reason for joining and staying with our client.
The role of the IT Audit Consultant:
- Assist and support the Senior Audit Team to develop audit plans including risk assessments and engagement with key stakeholders to shape the IT audit plan
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks
- Plan and scope IT audit reviews, including meeting key stakeholders, drafting and agreeing audit Terms of Reference.
- Carry out IT audit and work across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Working alongside Senior IT Auditors & Information Security consultants who are subject matter experts within consultancy globally and use this expertise to build credibility with clients – work with ISO27001, NIST, COBIT & ITGC’s.
Requirement of the IT Audit Consultant:
- Use your excellent client facing skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders.
- IT internal audit experience within a large organisation would be desirable. Experience with ITGC’s is desirable.
- Cyber security frameworks (iso27001, NIST etc.) – Desirable
- Vast experience in conducting IT audits, report writing and highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Have a good technical background (CISA qualification is a bonus, not required)
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users to understand information security risk exposure
This is a hybrid role, split between site, home and occasional office visits if required
For more information on the IT Auditor Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org