IT Audit Senior Consultant
£55000k – £65000k
London – Hybrid
This is your opportunity to fast track your career by taking on the role of Assistant Manager with one of the UK’s leading Digital Advisory Practices. This is a senior position where you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the role presenting you with the opportunity to grasp progression and development with both hands.
This is an emerging divisional practice that sits safely and securely within a well-established company. You’ll be joining at the beginning of a phase of recruitment that’s born out of the company’s ongoing success.
This is a career progressing role you’ll be carrying out in Tech/IT /ITGC audits, gap/maturity assessments and control reviews and overseeing the junior IT auditors.
By joining this practice, you’ll be working shoulder to shoulder with the practice leaders. You’ll be a visible member of the team, you’ll be trained, mentored, and play a key part in the success of this practice.
Some of the Responsibilities of the IT Audit Senior Consultant:
- Experience in IT Audit.
- Experience in IT controls, IT risk governance, IT risk management, IT general and application control testing.
- Cyber, infrastructure and resilience related review
- SOx audit, risk, and control experience.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com