IT Due Diligence Analyst
£30k – £45k Plus Benefits & Excellent Development Opportunities
This is your opportunity to join a global leader in Financial Services and provide a proactive service to the management of the risk and compliance (Due Diligence) capability and governance across the UK division of this Global Financial Services Company. You’ll be exposed to the broad scope of the role giving you fantastic exposure to further establish the skill set required to move your career forward.
In this progressive role you’ll be given the responsibility to own and maintain the IT risk register and IT controls plan. You’ll also understand the businesses risk appetite and action the completion of IT risk assessments on 3rd party’s information, Cyber Controls, and recommend suitable controls to manage operational risk.
You’ll be expected talk with global peers and propose methods of enhancing and developing the risk management program.
Responsibilities of the IT Due Diligence Analyst:
- Complete inbound due diligence requests for IT from both existing and potential customers.
- When called upon act as SME on IT Risk and Compliance.
- Follow company policies / procedures, always in accordance with with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and good governance.
- As directed manage and deliver IT Risk and Compliance activities.
Requirement of the IT Due Diligence Analyst:
- Solid understanding of risk practices, techniques and governing regulations
- 2 to 3 years similar experience in Financial Services, ideally in the insurance sector.
For more information on the IT Due Diligence Analyst role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org