IT RESILIENCE MANAGER – Remote working with travel
One of the largest financial services company in the UK is looking for a Senior IT Resilience Manager to join their team. The company is undergoing a company-wide security transformation, looking for a Technology Resilience to lead the Disaster Recovery and Technology Resilience. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for career progression in a company-wide resilience strategy in a leading financial services company.
RESPONSIBILITES OF AN IT RESILIENCE MANAGER
- Lead the delivery of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity controls across Group IT and business units (17 businesses globally)
- Managing and interacting with third parties when delivering Technology Resilience and recovery.
- Coordinate technical response to major IT incidents (cloud, network, data, etc) and act appropriately to the recovery using Disaster Recovery measures.
- Support application teams and suppliers as they implement measures to ensure compliance with control requirements on testing and exercising and the status of process risks.
- Your team will be responsible for running the functions, including Governance, Strategy, Policies, Standards, Testing and Exercising, Cyber Recovery and ITDR.
WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE AN IT RESILIENCE MANAGER
- Good background in Business Continuity Planning and experience running a Disaster Recovery Team. Ideally within a large complex organisation (financial services are desirable, not essential).
- Prior experience in managing Technology Resilience and recovery at a large and complex organisation
- MBCI qualification is desired.
- Flexible attitude– given that this is a green field program you will be involved in a variety of IT projects and as such you should be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
BENEFITS OF BEING AN IT RESILIENCE MANAGER
- Salary: 75-85k
- Joining a Green field project that has large investment.