We are currently working with a growing Financial Services company who have recently been acquired by one of the world’s largest Fin-Tech’s. They are currently undergoing a large scale Azure transformation, migrating their legacy infrastructure to a next generation cloud platform. As a result of this they are looking for a IT Security Analyst with strong Azure experience to help them on this journey.
They are looking for:
- An IT Security Analyst with a good understanding of Incident Management and Endpoint Security
- An IT Security Analyst with experience of dealing and investigating tickets
- An IT Security Analyst with experience of Azure, O365 and Sharepoint
- An IT Security Analyst who has ideally had experience with the following: Defender ATP, Intune, Azure AD
- An IT Security Analyst with good communication skills
This role is paying between £400-£500/day (Outside IR35), for an initial period of 12 months and is a hybrid role. If this role is of interest, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com .
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.