Great opportunity to work with a Global Consultancy on a Gorvernance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) project.
IT Governance & Controls (ITGC) consultant with 5 – 10 years experience with the ability to face clients and external auditors.
The client is delivering IT Control and Audit work for a blue chip pharmaceutical client based in Switzerland.
You will be expected to have key skills and delivery experience in the following:
- Functional / Content Skills
- Strong knowledge of ITGC Control Testing and Quality Reviews
- Deep understanding and practical experience Analysis and Design/Re-Design of controls
- Deep understanding of User Access Management Controls
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of underlying business processes and technologies.
- Understanding the purpose, procedures and ways of work of internal/external audits
- Ability to support audits and to provide the right information & data, and to mitigate and/or solve identified deficiencies and gaps
- Knowledge on IAM and PAM process or tools will be added advantage.
- Technical Skills (Data, Technology, Implementation)
- Ability to retrieve and analyze and report/present data from various sources, ….
- Understanding of data structures, sources, flow and integration across infrastructure platforms, functional domains, and application landscapes/service
- Excellent knowledge of MS Spreadsheets
This role is fully remote and we are considering candidates from any European location. Must be able to speak good level of English.