Java Developer £40 – £70k – Remote Working
We are working with an innovative and fast-growing Cyber Security Consultancy that are looking for an Java Developer to become part of their hugely successful start-up team.
They are NCSC approved company, backed by a global assurance provider and a major VC fund who specialise in product testing and vulnerability management for OT, IoT and high-level public-sector clients.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer
- The role of the Java developer will be to work as part of a growing team that is responsible for developing, testing, and building an Automated Software Testing Tool.
- Whilst this is very much a team role, the successful candidate must possess the self-sufficiency to monitor and check their own work, possess an exploratory mindset, and have a great eye for detail.
- Communication with the team is a key part of the role and being at ease with asking the team for help is considered of equal importance.
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- An in-depth knowledge of Java and a strong development background
- Knowledge of test management process frameworks
- Experience working with sprints and sprint test automation
- An understanding of test management processes and systems
- Experience in Agile software development (Scrum)
- Have experience in Code Review and the ability to Code
Desirable requirements of the Java Developer:
- Experience with Fuzz Testing and Automation tools
- Strong experience in the Cyber Security Architecture of a product.
- Experience in integrating security tools rather than just implementing security tools.
- An ability to pick up unknown vulnerabilities
- Understand protocol modelling
If working with a friendly team for an ambitious start-up with a projected revenue growth of 300% over the next 5 Years sounds like something, you’d like to be part of, then please get in touch.
For more information on this role apply on-line or reach out to Catherine Burn on firstname.lastname@example.org