Java Developer – Up To £60k Subject to Experience – Remote Working / Office
We are working with an innovative and fast-growing Cyber Security Consultancy, with a new product line, that are looking for an experienced Java Developer to become part of their hugely successful start-up team.
They are an NCSC approved lab that specialise[s] in product testing and cyber security evaluations for OT, IoT and high-level public-sector clients.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer
- The role of the Java developer will be to work as part of a growing team that is responsible for developing, testing, and building an Automated Software Testing Tool.
- Whilst this is very much a team role, the successful candidate must be self-sufficient enough to monitor and check their own work, possess an exploratory mindset, and have a great eye for detail.
- Communication with the team is a key part of the role and being at ease with seeking help from peers within the team is considered of equal importance.
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- An in-depth knowledge of Java and an ability to apply that knowledge to a broad range of problems.
- Experience of modern, fast moving and detailed development processes.
- Knowledge of test management processes and experience of test-driven development.
- Experience working with sprints and continuous builds.
- Experience in Agile software development (Scrum).
- Experience in Code review.
Desirable requirements of the Java Developer:
- Experience with Fuzz Testing and Test Automation tools.
- Experience in the Cyber Security Architecture of a product.
- Experience integrating in-house code with third-party components.
- Experience in identifying vulnerabilities in products/systems.
- Understanding of protocol modelling.
If working with a friendly team for an ambitious start-up with a projected revenue growth of 300% over the next 5 years sounds like something, you’d like to be part of, then please get in touch.
For more information on this role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com