£30k – £50k Subject to Experience – Remote Working Option uk
We have an opportunity with a fast-growing Cyber Security Consultancy who are at the forefront of security product development and they’re looking for a Java Developer to become part of their hugely successful greenfield security Java environment. This is a chance to work with Development & Security Tech professionals at the top of their game and play an integral part in the evolution of their cutting-edge technology.
There couldn’t be a better time to join this company who’s projected growth over the next 3yrs is approximately 300%. By joining at the start of this period of growth you’re putting yourself in a position to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME), using Java within Cyber Security.
My client has developed an advanced security testing software tool in Java that’s used across a range of industries, from Critical National infrastructure, Operational Tech, Utilities to Information Technology.
This is a company where everyone’s contribution is relevant, you’ll not only be directly contributing to the success of the product and the company, but you’ll be increasing your personal value by upskilling through collaboration with your peers.
While the role is for a Java Developer, our client is keen for people to be adaptable and willing if necessary, to embrace new technology that that will enhance the development of their products.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer
- The role will be to work as part of a growing team that is responsible for developing, testing, and building an Automated Software Testing Tool using the Core Java toolset
- Whilst this is very much a team role, the successful Java candidate must be self-sufficient enough to monitor and check their own work, possess an exploratory mindset, and have a great eye for detail.
- Communication with the development team is a key part of the role and being at ease with seeking help from peers within the team is considered of equal importance.
- It’s worth pointing out that a background in Cyber Security isn’t a pre-requisite, however, an interest would be a plus.
- Experience as a Java Developer is essential
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- An in-depth knowledge of Java and an ability to apply that knowledge to a broad range of problems.
- Experience of modern, fast moving, and detailed development processes.
- Knowledge of test management processes and experience of test-driven development.
- Experience working with Java sprints and continuous builds.
- Experience in Agile software development (Scrum).
- Experience in Code review.
If working with a friendly team of passionate tech professionals sounds like something, you’d like to be part of, then please get in touch.
For more information on the Java Developer role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com