Key Account Director
The role will be focused on strategic enterprise accounts, comprising of the Global 500. You will work with your supporting team to identify opportunities, map accounts, and expand key stakeholder relationships. This is a closing role, and therefore responsible for the entire sales cycle, including the revenue attributed to winning new customers in the Enterprise space.
The team comprises of experienced sales professionals, each with experience of working with strategic opportunities across the industry. As a Key Account Director you will report directly to the senior leadership team.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Working closely with dedicated BDR team to identify opportunities
- Attending meetings to present company and discuss Cyber challenges /priorities with Enterprise scale opportunities
- Taking the lead in running projects (POCs) with Enterprise Scale opportunities
- Running commercial negotiations
- Working closely with dedicated Subject Matter Experts to address complicated use-cases
- Mapping key accounts and developing strategic relationships with executive stakeholders (C-Level and below)
- 2+ years full cycle sales experience with a complex sale at the Enterprise level (Essential)
- Experience at selling software (Desirable)
- Experience of working within the Security Industry (Essential)
- Ability to work autonomously – but also co-ordinate with multi-disciplined teams (Essential)
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.