Salary £85k – £110k
Hybrid – Site – Office – Home
You’ll be Lead Consultant in this up until now niche sector of the cyber security threat landscape. In what should be considered a career defining move, you’ll be an SME specializing in OT security during this fascinating period of OT IT convergence. A decision maker with the credibility to back themselves and the critical decisions they make.
Working as the key leadership figure for a globally respected advisory firm delivering diverse and complex security transformation projects for CNI, MOD and key corporate clients.
Responsibilities of the Lead Consultant – OT
- A fully involved, pro-active end to end management and delivery of large and complex projects – from establishing the scope of deliverable necessary to meet the client’s needs, design and approach of the service, development of road maps through to successful implementation.
- Not just advisory, a technical position, you’ll get to roll your sleeves up work on implementation and lead from the front throughout the full lifecycle.
Requirements of the Lead Consultant – OT
- Previous experience delivering end to end OT security engagements / tech risk services for med – large clients, including business specific reviews on security maturity and road maps to resilience.
- Past advisory experience of cyber security in digital tech and of risk, controls and business and tech resilience.
- Familiar with regulatory compliance frameworks and models.
- Excellent comm – written and spoken – with the ability to act as the conduit between tech and non tech stakeholders.
- CISSP, CISM
For more information on the Lead Consultant apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly today on email@example.com
Ryan Kelly (He / Him) | Senior Cyber Security Recruitment Consultant
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.