Lead Cyber Consultant
Hybrid – Office – Site – Home
We’re looking for someone to play a hands-on leadership role withing our clients Cyber GRC practice as they continue to grow in line with the demands of their increasingly successful business.
If you’re one of the many excellent leaders within cyber GRC working in the UK at the moment, you’ll have no doubt noticed the huge up tic in the demand for high quality transformation advisory services.
The question is, are you being rewarded for the work you do? And is your career progressing in line with you work-load. If the answers no, then we need to talk.
In this role you’ll help build and lead a team, playing a part in all the offerings of the practice, working with the Director and other members of the consulting team both as leader, a mentor and a key figure in the future success of the practice.
This is a hands-on role, for doers, not spectators. You’ll form partnerships with the clients you engage with, taking them on the entire transformation journey, not just advising, but scoping and delivering projects, using your expert knowledge in the cyber GRC landscape, making difficult decisions and having the confidence back yourself and the team you lead.
Some of the Responsibilities Lead Cyber GRC Consultant:
- Scoping and delivering projects and working collaboratively with our clients to understand the risks to their business, developing pragmatic and effective solutions, controls and security architectures.
- Developing our cyber governance, risk and compliance propositions and capabilities within the business.
- Leading the delivery of significant client engagements as well as supporting your team member where required.
Some of the Skills Required by the Lead Cyber GRC Consultant:
- Building and managing lasting Client relationships.
- The ability to discuss and report technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in a leadership position and at ease managing and mentoring your team leaders.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 LA / LI
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive PCI.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
This is a hybrid role, split between home, site visits and office as required.
For more information on the Lead Cyber GRC Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org