Lead Cyber Security Consultant £100k – £120k plus bonus
Hybrid = Remote and Occasional Client site visits
This is a truly unique opportunity, and I can say that with complete sincerity as it’s the first role of its kind for our client in this country.
You’ll be the central figure of a team that’s set to grow its headcount by upwards of 50ppl over the next 2/3 yrs. Our client is already a major force in their country of origin, and they plan to replicate their success in the UK. The major difference on this occasion is that you’ll be key to shaping and building the team to suit the UK market.
This is a broad and varied leadership role that will keep you both interested in your work and upskilling as you operate at the cutting edge of the cyber security landscape.
Outline reasonability’s of the Lead Cyber Security Consultant:
- Far from just being an advisory role, this role will require you to engage with clients, establish their security posture through maturity assessments / audits, present your findings and propose solutions to senior stakeholders.
- Once you’ve / your clients have agreed a risk mitigation plan using products from one of our clients many partner vendors, its time to implement the remediation plan.
- At the currant stage of the UK practice evolution, they’ll be times that you need to roll your sleeves up and get hands on – and this will be a massive draw for some of you.
- You’ll provide support to the sales team as the Cyber SME. You won’t have a sales target; you’ll be providing expert advice to the sales team.
Outline requirements of the Lead Cyber Security Consultant:
- A broad knowledge of the security landscape including GRC, Security operations and standards such as ISO 27001 and NIS Directive.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, are highly desirable.
- A good technical all-rounder.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to translate technical matters in to jargon free dialogue for non tech audiences.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com