Lead QSA (PCI DSS and HIPAA) is being hired by a cyber consultancy with an excellent blueprint for success.
This is your chance to be a Lead QSA with a leading boutique advisory firm in a cutting-edge and rapidly evolving PCI market.
We’re not looking for people to just write PCI RoC’s or be limited to a cycle of audit and leave. In this role you’ll take clients on the complete journey from relative immaturity through the entire implementation process to successful accreditation, and ensure the client retains accreditation as the business evolves and so to the way transactions are done.
As a Lead QSA you’ll play a key role and become an extension of the clients you engage with, part of the team using your expertise and a pragmatic approach to ensure the transformation progresses with compliance and resilience always at the forefront.
You’ll be a leading SME working across all industries, dealing primarily with medium to large enterprises. This market will continue to grow as the threat landscape changes and our client wants to continue leading the way in PCI resilience, which is why they need PCI SME’s like you.
Role of a Lead QSA:
- Engage with clients across all industry sectors to scope out their cyber requirements and to deliver on their GRC projects based on your expert advice, and design solutions to remediate their risks
- Collaborating with sales teams internally to identify potential solutions to client challenges, taking part in pre-sales activities
- Providing subject matter expertise and thought leadership
- Developing & nurturing excellent client relationships to help to build a pipeline of business in the US
Skills required for the Lead QSA:
- This is not a role for a box ticker, it’s a client facing role and as such you’ll have excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach
- Strong experience in Governance Risk & Compliance fundamentals including frameworks such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST
- Experience of working in an environment where you have delivered GRC solutions to clients in a complex technical environment
- Excellent presentation skills including experience of managing senior stakeholders
This is a hybrid role; you’ll be based form home and travel to client sites as required.
For more information on the Lead QSA apply on-line or reach out to Nadine Medic at firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.