Level 2 SOC Analyst £50k- £60k – Flexible Working Hybrid – HQ Nottingham/Sheffield (Applicants must be based in surrounding areas) – Sponsorship Unavailable – 5 Years in the country minimum
Are you looking to join a world-class, award winning managed IT and Cyber security service team?
If so the team are looking for a Level 2 SOC analyst to join and assist the team with providing industry-leading services! With an ‘internal first promotion policy’ you can rest assured your career development will be at the forefront of priorities.
The ideal Level 2 SOC analyst will be someone with at least 2 years’ experience of previously conducting L1 and L2 activities comfortably. They will also be a point of escalation and assist for the Level 1 Security analysts.
Level 2 SOC Analyst Responsibilities
- Monitoring of security information and event management
- Analysing security breaches to identify the root cause
- Assess the scope of attacks and the affected systems
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Provide mentoring to Level 1 SOC analysts
- Use threat intel to pinpoint scale, type and systems affected by an attack
Level 2 SOC Analyst Skills
- 2 Years within a Cyber Security role
- Previous experience as SOC/Security analyst
- SIEM tool exposure
- L1 & L2 Activities
- Excellent communication Skills
- Background in infrastructure/networking (desirable)
For more information on the Level 2 SOC Analyst role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.