Manager – Cyber Risk Advisory
£75k – £95k
London – Hybrid
A Senior position with a leading and respected cyber risk advisory practice. Having this employer on your cv is the equivalent of a globally recognised professional endorsement – Hiring Managers will stop and take notice of your resume.
Cyber risk advisory continues to be one of the most in-demand services, and this company is regarded as one of the best. This is endorsed by their repeat business and growing pipeline of new business.
An innovative practice that continues to grow and needs Managers that will grow with it and progress to senior manager and beyond.
An exciting and high-energy environment, full of drive and passion, you’ll have access to interesting and diverse clients across multiple sectors whilst working shoulder-to-shoulder with colleagues of all levels up to the very top.
You’ll make critical decisions (often at critical times) and advise on security investment priorities to counter the threat of Cryer Crime and other cyber-related risks.
Some of the Requirements of the Manager – Cyber Advisory
- Passion for your craft
- Experience working across multiple sectors, FS, Corporate etc with the ability to view each environment uniquely & holistically using your broad and current knowledge to consider and advise on the entire threat landscape.
- Discuss and report technical matters with senior stakeholders using jargon-free dialog.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, CISA are highly desirable.
- Experience managing and delivering cyber services including security strategy, governance, and cyber resilience and more.
- Knowledge of frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIST and PCI DSS.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and Manage lasting Client relationships.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this Manager role, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.