Manager – IT Audit
£55k – £65k + Cash Allowance
Birmingham – Hybrid
This is your opportunity to step into the Senior position of IT Audit Manager with one of the UK’s leading Digital Advisory Practices. In this senior position you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the role presenting you with the opportunity to grasp progression and development with both hands.
This is an emerging divisional practice that sits safely and securely within a well-established company. You’ll be joining at the beginning of a phase of recruitment that’s born out of the company’s ongoing success.
Are you ready to take the step up to IT Audit Manager or are you a manager already and feel like it’s time to join an industry leader where your skills and expertise will be seen valued and rewarded.
This is a management role and you’ll be responsible for a team of Senior IT Auditors guiding and managing the team and planning the effective delivery of the audit programmes.
You’ll report directly to the practice Senior Manager and ensure audit concerns are escalated accordingly, you’ll attend Senior meetings reporting on key audit findings and develop the internal audit strategy.
This is a role that will provide great management exposure and an opportunity to really establish yourself in a management position.
Some of the Responsibilities of the IT Audit Manager:
- Experience in IT controls, IT risk governance, IT risk management, IT general and application control testing.
- Cyber, infrastructure and resilience related review
- Experience developing audit strategies and plans and producing reports of a standard suitable for stakeholder and board submission.
- Previous experience leading a successful team who know their priorities and objectives.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders.
- Relevant Certificates such as CISA
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com