Mid-level Penetration Testing Consultant
Location: London – Remote
Salary: £75000 – £85000
About the Mid-level Security Testing Consultant opportunity :
A great opportunity for a Finn Tech established in 2014 has arisen for Mid-level Security Testing Consultant. The opportunity comes due to the innovation and rapidly increasing growth taking place. you’ll gain the opportunity to work on complex penetration testing projects in the realms of red teams, network penetration testing (external & internal), reverse engineering, web/mobile application penetration testing and source code review.
Skills and requirements for the Mid-level Penetration Testing Consultant
- 2+ years technical information security experience.
- Experience of mobile, web application, cloud and infrastructure penetration testing.
- Strong technical knowledge in:
- Mobile security (iOS and Android)
- Web application security
- Networking and associated protocols
- Cloud security (AWS and GCP)
- Containers and Kubernetes
- A desire to learn, and ability to apply technical security knowledge to new and unfamiliar areas.
- CREST, OSCP, CCTM, CCTAP
- A good understanding of applied cryptographic techniques.
- Reverse engineering and exploit development capabilities.
- Experience performing code reviews, particularly in Java and Go.
- Experience of fulfilling a client facing security consulting role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in automation of security testing, with previous development experience desirable.
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday, taken a week on either side of the day
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Flexible hours available for most roles
- Hybrid/remote working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous family-friendly policies
- Enhanced sick pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Varied social groups set up and run by our employees
My client values its employees and appreciates that your role as a Pen Tester needs to be varied. In this role you get the opportunity to break and fix things.
If you would like to apply, please contact Amira Sakr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.