Senior Penetration Tester / Red Team – £90K + Bonus + Bens – Remote
Finn Tech organisation who have their own source code are looking for strong pen testers who want to see the results of their work from start to finish. This is an opportunity for you to be supported by a strong engineering team which can give you quicker wins and higher job satisfaction.
This is an organisation where innovation is key and rapid growth is tacking place, so there is always something new for you to be working on. Most pen testers in the red team work remotely, as work-life balance is key to this organisation.
You’ll gain the opportunity to work on complex penetration testing projects in the realms of cloud, automation, red teaming, mobile application testing, network/infrastructure testing (internal), reverse engineering and source code review.
My client values its employees and appreciates that your role as a Pen Tester needs to be varied. In this role you get the opportunity to break and fix things.
Skills and requirements for the Senior Penetration Tester opportunity :
- 2+ years technical information security experience.
- Experience of mobile, web application, cloud and infrastructure penetration testing.
- Strong technical knowledge in:
- Mobile security (iOS and Android)
- Web application security
- Networking and associated protocols
- Cloud security (AWS and GCP)
- Containers and Kubernetes
- A desire to learn, and ability to apply technical security knowledge to new and unfamiliar areas.
- CREST, OSCP, CCTM, CCTAP
- A good understanding of applied cryptographic techniques.
- Reverse engineering and exploit development capabilities.
- Experience performing code reviews, particularly in Java and Go.
- Experience of fulfilling a client facing security consulting role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in automation of security testing, with previous development experience desirable.
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday, taken a week on either side of the day
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Flexible hours available for most roles
- Hybrid/remote working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous family-friendly policies
- Enhanced sick pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Varied social groups set up and run by our employees
If you would like to apply, please contact Amira Sakr at email@example.com.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.