We are currently working with a growing Financial Services company who have recently been acquired by one of the world’s largest Fin-Tech’s. They are currently undergoing a large scale Azure transformation, migrating their legacy infrastructure to a next generation cloud platform. As a result of this they are looking for a Network Security Engineer with strong Azure experience to help them on this journey.
They are looking for:
- A Network Security Engineer with expert knowledge of Azure
- A Network Security Engineer with experience of Active Directory
- A Network Security Engineer who has ideally led a transformation programme migrating from on premise to cloud environments
- A Network Security Engineer with experience of firewalls and endpoint security
- A Network Security Engineer with an understanding of Vulnerability management
- A Network Security Engineer with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
This role is paying between £500-£600/day (Outside IR35), for an initial period of 12 months and is a hybrid role. If this role is of interest, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com .
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.