Network Security Engineer – Hampshire/UK – £75-80K
A Network Security Engineer is required for a financial services company to be part of a growing security team working with the latest cloud technologies. This is your opportunity to work in a supportive environment where your career can flourish with continuous learning and development.
This is your chance to combine your network engineering skillset with your passion for security. This is your opportunity to work under the guidance of technical expertise while putting your stamp on building their network security function.
Network Security Engineer Responsibilities
- Full migration to Azure from a small on premise software.
- You will keep small comms room / network switches.
- Migration projects to azure cloud platform
- Actively use windows server / exchange
Network Security Engineer Requirements
- In depth working experience using Microsoft Azure and Office 365 cloud platforms
- Experienced in Firewalls and End point protection
- Knowledge of Defence ATP, Sharepoint and Microsoft Intune
- Exposure to Fresh Service or Service Now
- Excellent training and development programme
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Pension Scheme
- Birthday Treat
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at email@example.com or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.