About the Offensive Security Consultant opportunity:
London based consultancy company is hiring for a Offensive Security Consultant for their new projects. The accountancy and business advisory firm provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Their clients are Britain’s economic engine, ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy. They are expanding every day to the great demand from their customers.
Skills for the Offensive Security Consultant opportunity:
- Conduct realistic adversary simulations from conception through reporting.
- Perform world-class testing of systems, networks, applications and processes.
- Research cutting-edge offensive security techniques.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and orally, the risks that exist.
- Work collaboratively and independently on unique assignments which may require specialized knowledge and/or experience.
Requirements for the Offensive Security Consultant opportunity:
- Experience with pen testing and vulnerability management is an advantage
- Knowledge of new developing attack methods is preferable
- Experience with financial services is preferable but not essential
- Willingness to learn and keep up with latest offensive security technologies
- Experience in research and development on automation is preferable
- Experience of working towards CEH/OSCP/CREST is preferred
You like to work with high paced environment? You like the flexibility on working remotely? You appreciate a company who hears your ideas and gives you the freedom to progress with your skills and your career? Do you want the opportunity to experience an excellent training? Then the position is made for you.
If you would like to apply, please contact email@example.com.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.