Offensive Security Consultant – UK Based – Remote Working – £40K / £60K
A well-established, leading offensive security consultancy who is CREST approved and CHECK accredited, is seeking mid-levels Offensive Security Consultant to join their UK based team who can be based anywhere in the UK.
The successful offensive security consultant candidate will have the opportunity (if desired) to work remotely, whilst receiving interactive support and development, collaborative team interaction, allocated research time along with support on their journey in studying towards CREST certifications (CPSA/CRT/CTT). You will have expertise in ethical hacking on web applications or infrastructure. Any experience of working on mobile applications, reverse engineering or code review would be highly beneficial as would experience with hardware hacking. The role will suit an exceptional Penetration Tester with a commercial mindset as you will be working in an environment where you are working directly with external clients.
Responsibilities of Offensive Security Consultant role:
- Probe & exploit security vulnerabilities in client’s Infrastructure, Web Applications and Mobile Applications using a variety of penetration tests.
- Penetration testing with Application, Network and Mobile Applications, along with Secure Code Analysis.
- Knowledge of how modern web applications are designed, developed and deployed across a range of plat-forms.
- Produce written reports to clients to a professional standard (training given).
- Communicating Security Vulnerabilities to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Internal and External Pen Testing
- Working autonomously
Requirements of Offensive Security Consultant role:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a technical role (preferably as a Penetration Tester Consultant).
- Knowledge around web applications and networking
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages e.g. Python
- Familiarity with the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
- Experience in penetration testing simulations like Hack the Box or Capture the Flag.
- CREST Certifications (Desirable)
- OSCP (Desirable)
- UK SC clearance (Desirable)
For more information on this role apply on-line or contact Amira Sakr at firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.