One Identity Consultant
Job Title: IAM SME (One Identity) Consultant
Senior Identity and Access Management consultant (IDAM) subject matter expert in One Identity is needed to lead and drive technical and or business transformation projects in a client-facing position for a prestigious consultancy.
This role provides you with the opportunities for career advancement, hands-on experience with innovative technology, and collaboration with a group of experts eager to expand their knowledge and bring a unique and inclusive perspective to the team.
This company is offering flexible working options as they understand the challenges that come with hybrid working and balancing other factors in life, such as family, friends, and personal well-being.
This new position has come about as a result of their continued growth as they continue to secure projects and add to their multi-sector pipeline. Abroad technical knowledge across Identity and access management is essential. Technical hands-on experience with One Identity is highly desirable.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement One Identity to IDAM challenges in a variety of different sectors and clients.
- Delivery of end-to-end implementations across all phases of project life cycle including design, configuration, testing, training, go-live, post go-live support & reporting.
- Provide technical proof of concept of design and implementation of One Identity through testing and deployment with no issues.
- Develop and maintain plans, strategies and roadmaps for IAM technologies and solutions.
- Ability to report on and explain complex processes, with clear and concise communication.
- Report complex processes and technologies from the perspective of user access management and present outcomes to senior stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience from any of these technologies: One Identity, SailPoint, CyberArk, Saviynt, Ubisecure, Ping Identity, Gluu, Efecte, MIM etc.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the IAM or CIAM field.
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Hands-on experience working with technologies such as PowerShell, C#, Visual Basic, .NET or Java/ J2EE solutions.
- Knowledge of database solutions including data analysis, troubleshooting, and writing SQL queries.
- An understanding of Microsoft or Linux based systems.
If you are passionate about your industry and specialise in the IDAM space and are looking for a new challenge to step up, apply today and reach out to speak with me (email@example.com).
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.