One Identity, Sailpoint, One Identity – Consultant
Job Title: IAM Consultant
Location: Belgium / Luxembourg
Salary: Up to €100k (dependent on experience)
Currently seeking One Identity, Sailpoint, One Identity Engineers and Consultants to join a diverse team of experts who are looking to strengthen their team with someone like you. This new position has come about as a result of their continued growth as they continue to secure projects and add to their multi-sector pipeline.
This role provides you with the opportunities for career advancement, hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology, and collaboration with a group of experts eager to expand their knowledge and bring a unique and inclusive perspective to the team.
You’ll receive a tailored training program specific to your needs and progression plans.
Cyber Security Consulting Organization require talented consultants to join the Identity practice (IAM/CIAM/PAM) Brilliant opportunity for candidates with 5+ years’ experience in consulting with an understanding of digital identity and experience in the tool One Identity.
The ideal candidate would have experience as either an external or internal consultant, excellent communication and strong stakeholder management skills as this is a client facing role that involves advising and consulting on a weekly basis within Identity & Access Management.
This role offers the opportunity for candidates to;
- Develop strategy, roadmaps and implementation plans for identity security.
- Consult on best IAM solutions to variety of clientele, and implement IAM solution blueprints and producing high-level designs covering technology, remediation, cloud migration and transformation, and process design.
- Analyse and define sector-specific risk-based controls for digital identity.
- Analyse complex processes and technologies from the perspective of user access management and present outcomes to senior stakeholders.
- Analyse, design and implement controls for privileged account and service account password management, request/approval workflows, break-glass processes and monitoring.
- Share knowledge with team members and clients, particularly in the areas of Cyber, IAM, PAM, CIAM and Cloud deployment/migration.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in Identity and Access Management, focusing in particular on the toolset One Identity- equivalent experience in other IAM tools (SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta, ForgeRock will be considered).
- OR – a background in IT and a passion for security and the drive and desire to forge a successful career in IAM
- A team player that enjoys collaboration and sharing wins.
If this sounds like it could be the right fit for you, please apply or contact me directly at email@example.com or 07821 886 292
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.