Senior Cyber Security Consultant – £65k – £75k
A globally recognised Consultant is looking for a passionate Senior Cyber Security Consultant to join their Cyber Division. This opportunity has come because of the continued success and subsequent growth of the company and reflects their excellent reputation. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a company in what could be considered a career-defining move.
The position offers job security and structured career progression. This is a Senior role for big picture thinkers with the confidence to back themselves with the solutions they propose and the decisions they make. You’ll enjoy the variety of working with multiple clients across a range of industries.
Your aim as a Senior member of the team, is to become a trusted advisor with the ability to develop security road maps in line with the client’s risk appetite. You’ll have a dual focus that includes GRC as well as a focus operational technology and business resilience
The role of a Senior Cyber Security Consultant is very much a client facing role, and as such would suit a logical thinker, someone with a consultative approach and excellent language skills. You’ll need to have a solid technical knowledge and a broad and current understanding of the Cyber Security landscape., You’ll assess a client’s existing security posture against the relevant frameworks, identify gaps / vulnerabilities and proposes mitigating solutions. You’ll be expected to make decisions and advise on areas of security investment and propose complete solutions to counter potential Cyber threats.
Some of the Skills Required by the Senior Cyber Security Consultant:
- Good background in Business Continuity Management and Operational Resilience across a range of industries including large and complex organisations.
- Knowledge of end experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive and PCI DSS.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- Knowledge of Security Architecture.
- Experience carrying out cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
- Build and Manage lasting Client relationships.
- The ability to discuss technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, are highly desirable.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com