OPERATIONAL RESILIENCE MANAGER – London
- I’m working with a Global Consultancy. Their Cyber divisions are growing exponentially and what I need is an Operational Resilience manager.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with endless opportunities to progress your career within cyber security and get exposure to the biggest clients in across the UK
RESPONSIBILITES OF AN OPERATIONAL RESILIENCE MANAGER
- Lead the delivery of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity controls across Group IT and business units
- Managing and interacting with third parties when delivering Technology Resilience and recovery.
- Coordinate technical response to major IT incidents (cloud, network, data, etc) and act appropriately to the recovery using Disaster Recovery measures.
- Support application teams and suppliers as they implement measures to ensure compliance with control requirements on testing and exercising and the status of process risks.
- Your team will be responsible for running the functions, including Governance, Strategy, Policies, Standards, Testing and Exercising, Cyber Recovery and ITDR.
WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE AN OPERATIONAL RESILIENCE MANAGER
- Good background in Business Continuity Planning and experience running a Disaster Recovery Team. Ideally within a large complex organisation (financial services are desirable, not essential).
- Prior experience in managing Technology Resilience and recovery at a large and complex organisation
- MBCI/CBCI qualification is desired.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA Certs would be beneficial
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE OPERATIONAL RESILIENCE MANAGER
If you fit this description and would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail, please send your CV to Aran Connery