PCI QSA Consultant – United States
An opportunity for a PCI QSA consultant who is looking to progress into a partner role. This is a client facing role at a company who is experiencing steady growth. Those with experience in Audit, PCI and possess (or previously possessed) a QSA certification have the opportunity to gain a variety of project experience with high profile clients, across various industries.
Responsibilities of a QSA Consultant:
- Performing cybersecurity audits in a wide variety of business environments for many different engagements specifically Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance.
- Though majority of the work will be QSA work, one will have the opportunity to explore a broader scope into a variety of compliance frameworks including NIST, HIPAA and ISO 27001.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being able to lead a team of 4 consultants whilst on engagements.
- Experience writing RoC and SAQs.
- Take charge of client meetings and maintain client relationships.
- Providing clients with trusted advisory services and guidance that will reduce their organizational risk and improve their overall cyber security posture.
- Though not a sales role, you will be expected to take initiative and generate new business.
Experience of the QSA Consultant:
- At least 2 years of experience performing PCI QSA work.
- Hold/Held a QSA certification.
- Experience with other security compliance frameworks like NIST, HIPAA and ISO27001.
- IT governance, operations, and resource planning
Benefits of the QSA Consultant:
- Ideal position for those wanting to progress rapidly in their career into a partner
- Great opportunity to work in an environment where you can mentor juniors.
- Perfect role for those wanting a client-faced role and grow their network.
- Opportunity to work autonomously on client engagements.
For more information on this role, please apply online or email Prav Mahes at p.mahes@LTHarper.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.