Join a growing, yet well-established, Cybersecurity Consultancy as an Penetration Tester/Consultant. As an Offensive Security Consultant, you’ll gain the opportunity to work remotely whilst utilising your Web Application, Infrastructure, and Mobile testing experience to provide in-depth reports for a range of clients across the UK.
What you’ll be doing as a Penetration Tester/Consultant:
- As a Senior member of the team, you’ll have the chance to lead on varying pen-testing engagements and be entrusted to build and manage client relationships.
- Further develop your skillset through further training, certifications (OSCP, CRT, CCT etc.), and allocated research/development time.
- Manage the entirety of the pen test processes from scope setting, in-depth technical assessments and remedial debriefs.
- Get the opportunity to be involved in the build-out of Red Team engagements as the team looks to expand their current capabilities in the coming year.
- Utilise some of the latest security tooling and even gain the opportunity to develop further tooling for the wider business.
- Take a collaborative approach as you join a tightly-knit team committed to helping and bettering each other through training for day-to-day advice/guidance.
What you’ll need to be a Penetration Tester/Consultant:
- Ability to perform different penetration tests e.g., mobile, web app or infrastructure tests.
- Broad cyber-security knowledge (red teaming, blue teaming)
- Have a real passion for Cybersecurity (Involved in HacktheBox, TryHackme, CTFs etc.)
- Well versed in client engagements and maintain client relationships.
- Offensive security certifications such as OSCP OR CRT (preferable)
- Experience producing detailed technical reports.
- Knowledge of scripting languages e.g., Python
If interested, please contact Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn and apply below