A well-established, leading, Penetration Testing Security Consultancy who is CREST Approved and CHECK Accredited, is seeking mid to senior levels of Penetration Testers to join their UK based team who can be based ANYWHERE in the UK.
The successful Pen Test candidate will have the opportunity (if desired) to work remotely, whilst receiving interactive support and development, collaborative team interaction, allocated research time along with support on their journey in studying towards CREST certifications (CPSA/CRT/CTT).
This is an opportunity for someone who has strong penetration testing experience, and has also worked previously in DevOps.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PEN TESTER:
- Probe & exploit security vulnerabilities in client’s Infrastructure, Web Applications and Mobile Applications using a variety of penetration tests
- Penetration testing with Application, Network and Mobile Applications, along with Secure Code Analysis
- Conduct security research developments
- Produce written reports to clients to a professional standard (training given)
- Communicating Security Vulnerabilities to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Internal and External Pen Testing
SKILLS REQUIRED AS A PEN TESTER:
- Demonstrable skills in the Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking field
- Knowledge around web applications and networking
- Experience in a Development role, working with DevOps methods will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages e.g. Python
- Familiarity with Kali Linux and the associated penetration testing tool suite.
- Experience in penetration testing simulations like Hack the Box or Capture the Flag.
- CREST Certifications (Desirable)
- OSCP (Desirable)