Senior Penetration Tester – £60k/£80k – Remote Opportunity (Occasional Travel to Client Site)
- Join a growing and award-winning Boutique Consultancy, with over 20+ certified Pen Test Consultants and an existing client base as a Senior Penetration Tester.
- They are currently undergoing extensive growth in the UK with this being their Flagship technical hire. As the UK team continues to grow, you will be viewed as a focal point for the technical engagements within the Penetration Testing space.
Responsibilities for the Senior Penetration Tester:
- As a Senior member of the team, you will have the chance to lead on varying pen testing engagements and be entrusted to build and manage client relationships within the UK and abroad
- Further develop your Pen Test skillset through training, certifications (OSCP, CRT, CCT etc.) and allocated research/development time.
- Manage the entirety of the pen test processes from scope setting, in depth technical assessments and remedial debriefs.
- Get the opportunity to be involved in the build out of capabilities as the team looks to expand their current capabilities in the coming year.
- Utilise some of the latest security tooling and even gain the opportunity to develop further tooling for the wider business.
- Take a collaborative approach as you join a tightly knit team committed to helping and bettering each other through Offensive Security training for day-to-day advice/guidance.
Skills of a Senior Penetration Tester:
- Ability to perform different penetration tests e.g., mobile, web app or infrastructure tests.
- Broad cyber-security knowledge (red teaming, blue teaming)
- Have a real passion for Cybersecurity (Involved in HacktheBox, TryHackme, CTFs etc.)
- Well-versed in client engagements and maintain client relationships.
- Penetration Testing certifications such as OSCP OR CRT (preferable)
- Experience producing detailed technical reports.
Benefits of the Senior Penetration Tester:
- Salary: £60k – £80k
- Opportunity to be part of a growing UK team and lead a number of junior testers further down the line.
- Work for an award-winning team that values and look after their workforce.
- Opportunity to work remote and on client site and build long-lasting relationships within the Pen Testing space.
If interested, please contact Ryan Kirwan (R.Kirwan@LTHarper.com) on LinkedIn, and apply below.