A leading UK consultancy is seeking a Pen Test Manager who has strong hands-on technical Penetration Testing skills along with strong management skills to lead a number of Testers across a variety of CHECK and commercial pen test engagements. Gain the opportunity to sharpen your skillset whilst developing others by working with some of the biggest names and as part of a skilled team.
The successful Pen Test Manager will have the opportunity to take the lead on the Pen Test projects, whilst using junior members of the team as a secondary resource. This will be a management role but still requires hands-on technical testing.
Pen Test Manager Responsibilities include:
- Leading a variety of pen test projects from CHECK engagements to niche testing areas e.g. Mobile or Hardware.
- Developing the Offensive Security offering and identifying areas for growth and improvement within the team and wider business.
- Hands-on penetration testing and red teaming
- Be accountable for the development of Junior testers and the work they produce.
- Probe & exploit security vulnerabilities in client’s Infrastructure, Web Applications and Mobile Applications using a variety of penetration tests
- Penetration testing with Application, Network and Mobile Applications, along with Secure Code Analysis
- Conduct security research developments
- Communicating Security Vulnerabilities to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Pen Test Manager Requirements:
- OSCP, CRT, CCT and CHECK Team Leader status (preferred)
- Presales & scoping experience
- Experience conducting a variety of penetration tests from Web App to Mobile
- Experience in network environments and web applications
- Familiarity with OWASP
For more information on this role apply online or send your CV to email@example.com