Title: IAM Consultant
Currently seeking talented Identity Practice (IAM/PAM/CIAM) Consultants to join a diverse team of experts who are looking to strengthen their team with someone like you. This new position has come about as a result of their continued growth as they continue to secure projects and add to their multi-sector pipeline.
This role provides you with the opportunities for career advancement, hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology, and collaboration with a group of experts eager to expand their knowledge and bring a unique and inclusive perspective to the team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement PingOne & PingFederate to IDAM challenges in a variety of different sectors.
- Delivery of end-to-end implementations across all phases of project life cycle including design, configuration, testing, training, go-live, post go-live support & reporting.
- Provide technical proof of concept of design and implementation throughs testing and deployment with no issues.
- Develop and maintain plans, strategies and roadmaps for IAM technologies and solutions.
- Ability to report on and explain complex processes, with clear and concise communication.
- Report complex processes and technologies from the perspective of user access management and present outcomesto senior stakeholders.
- Manage Single Sign-On (SSO) integrations and application onboarding
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ year experience in the area of Cyber Security, focusing in particular on the area of digital identity.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with PingFederate or similar IAM tools.
- Ideally would have experience with Linux and Java.
- Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions.
- Desirable, but not essential: cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc.), or comparable experience.
- Hybrid working.
- Opportunities for career progression and personal development
- Ongoing training and new learning opportunities.
- Staff discounts.
- Flexible pension plan.
- 25 day holidays (+ public & bank holidays).
Feel free to apply and get in touch about this position as I am eager to speak to all candidates in the IAM world, or those looking to enter it.
Apply now or contact me at email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.